ONLINE STORE POLICY
Note: Date/Time references are based on Singapore time (UTC/GMT +8 hours).
Our business days are Mondays to Fridays, excluding Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays.
• The cut-off time for all orders is 10 am on business days. Orders made before the cut off time will be processed on the same day. And orders made after the cut off time will be processed on the next business day. For delivery timeline, please refer to Shipping Information.
1. Order Acceptance Policy
The receipt of an e-mail order confirmation does not constitute the acceptance of an order or a confirmation of an offer to sell. OVERSEAS ASSOCIATES reserves the right, without prior notification, to limit the order quantity on any item and/or refuse service to any customer. Verification of information may be required prior to the acceptance of any order.
2. Order Cancellation Policy
You cannot cancel an order (or part of an order) after checkout upon reading all Terms and Conditions. However, you can cancel an order if there is a strong, valid reason. Please note the following cancellation charges:
• A cancellation charge of 20% of the order will be imposed for all cancellations made within 48 hours upon ordering.
• A cancellation charge of 50% of the order will be imposed for all cancellations made after 48 hours upon ordering.
To cancel an order, please email us at email@example.com
3. Return Policy
All products, once sold are non-returnable. However, exceptions will be made for faulty products provided they are reported to Customer Service within 3 days upon acceptance of delivery. All faulty products must be returned to us in their original packaging and must be accompanied with the sales invoice with the date of purchase and serial number clearly printed on it for verification. Please also give a brief description on the fault of the product(s).
• Local Return Policy
Return of products will be arranged at the respective school bookstores.
4. Exchange Policy
Once a product has been sold, it cannot be exchanged except for the following:
• Products received are different from what is stated on the invoice; i.e. wrong goods are delivered.
• Product is found to be faulty.
If the product(s) received is wrong or faulty, there will be a one-to-one exchange for the same product. To exchange a product, please contact us within 3 days upon receiving the goods. Please contact us within 3 business days upon receiving the goods if there should be any missing item(s) from your order.
• Local Exchange Policy
Exchange/ Return of product(s) will be arranged at the respective school bookstores.
All products to be exchanged have to be returned to us in their original packaging & must be accompanied with the sales invoice with the date of purchase and serial number clearly printed on it for verification.
5. Pricing Policy
OVERSEAS ASSOCIATES reserves the right to make adjustment to any published price of any product due to input error, product discontinuation, and stock clearance, under the instruction of manufacturers and distributors, and errors in advertising.
6. Delivery and Receiving of Orders (for Hand Delivery)
When an order is delivered but there is no one to receive the goods, our customer service will call customer to arrange a redelivery. No extra charges will be imposed on the first redelivery. A delivery charge of $20 will be imposed on customer for subsequent redelivery upon request.
Upon delivering the order, the person who receives the goods will be required to sign on the invoice and delivery note, and indicate his/her name and NRIC/Passport number.
7. Advertising and Promotions
All advertised promotions stated on OVERSEAS ASSOCIATES website apply exclusively to orders made on this store.