1. To order online, firstly visit the store outlets page: https://oapl.sg/outlets
2. Select your school, level/stream and language you are buying books, key in student name / class.
3. Select the books and school materials that you wish to purchase by entering the quantity. Click “Add to cart”.
4. Your order appear in the Cart list. Check or amend the quantity.
5. Click on “Proceed to Pay” once you check that items added to cart are correct
6. For New User, create a new account with your email address as your username. Key in all the required information.
7. Select delivery and payment method.
8. When you have finished, click “Continue”. Remember to agree to the Terms & Conditions.
9. If credit/debit card option is selected, you will be directed to payment gateway to complete payment. After which, page will be directed back to our website to reach Final page.
10. An email confirming your order will be send to your email account. You can print the order for future references. (Please check your spam / junk mailbox if you did not received in your inbox)
All items purchased from store.oapl.sg are non-returnable/ exchangeable except for the following:
i. Upon receiving the items, the items are faulty / damaged / torn.
ii. Item received is different from what is stated in the Order Invoice.
Please check the items received and do report any discrepancy to Customer Service within 3 working days, either by calling or email. We will arrange for an exchange of the items with you when school reopen at the school bookshop. Do note that all faulty / damaged / torn items must be returned to us in their original packaging and must be accompanied with the date of purchase and Order Ref printed.
Overseas Associates shall make every effort to fulfil orders by Customers. However due to unforeseen change to the items or because items may be unavailable / out-of- stocks during packing, some orders may be unfulfilled.
If you have paid for the items, kindly print out the invoice for you or your child to collect from school when school reopens. Items which are not fullfilled will have the status 'Reserved' on your invoice.