FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
2. Select your school, level/stream and language you are buying books, key in student name / class.
3. Select the books and school materials that you wish to purchase by entering the quantity. Click “Add to cart”.
4. Your order appear in the Cart list. Check or amend the quantity.
5. Click on “Proceed to Pay” once you check that items added to cart are correct
6. For New User, create a new account with your email address as your username. Key in all the required information.
7. Select delivery and payment method.
8. When you have finished, click “Continue”. Remember to agree to the Terms & Conditions.
9. If credit/debit card option is selected, you will be directed to payment gateway to complete payment. After which, page will be directed back to our website to reach Final page.
10. An email confirming your order will be send to your email account. You can print the order for future references. (Please check your spam / junk mailbox if you did not received in your inbox)
If you forget your password, you can request to reset your password.
Note : If you do not have the existing account with us or the system cannot recognizing your name and password.
Please create a new account.
To reset your password.
Please Click on Request New Password and enter your login email. We will send you a verification code to the email address.
If you do not receive the email from us within 15 minutes, please check the spam or junk mail folder in your email account
After an order has been placed, you may login to view your order.
After login, Click on the profile icon on the navigation bar and select “My Orders” from the drop down menu.
Your history of order will be listed.
Due to current Covid-19 restriction, Customers are encouraged to place self-collection orders via the web, so we can prepare and packed your orders beforehand, resulting in less queuing time for you.
For Customers that did not place the self-collection orders via online, please refer to the booklist Walk-Ins date
Your are required to make an appointment under walk-in services. Go to https://oapl.sg/outlets and select the school you want to order from. This will bring you to the School Details Page, now click on the Book Appointment button to make a new appointment with the selected school.
* Customer collecting their orders will be given prority.
No. As your order will be packed and delivered from the schools’ bookshop you ordered from. Our Delivery Service Provider will Pick- Up your orders directly at these schools.
If you need to order from another school, you will need to place/ create them as a new order.
All items purchased from store.oapl.sg are non-returnable/ exchangeable except for the following:
i. Upon receiving the items, the items are faulty / damaged / torn.
ii. Item received is different from what is stated in the Order Invoice.
Please check the items received and do report any discrepancy to Customer Service within 3 working days, either by calling or email. We will arrange for an exchange of the items with you when school reopen at the school bookshop. Do note that all faulty / damaged / torn items must be returned to us in their original packaging and must be accompanied with the date of purchase and Order Ref printed.
Home delivery Service is charged at $12.00 per order, per location (limited to 2 student orders from the same school per location).
The above delivery charges are limited to an order of 20kg, should you order more than $400 worth of books, the delivery surcharge will be $15 per order, per location.
Overseas Associates shall make every effort to fulfil orders by Customers. However due to unforeseen change to the items or because items may be unavailable / out-of- stocks during packing, some orders may be unfulfilled.
If you have paid for the items, kindly print out the invoice for you or your child to collect from school when school reopens. Items which are not fullfilled will have the status 'Reserved' on your invoice.
We aim to process and deliver each order within 7 - 10 working days upon receiving payment for order placed. Kindly note that orders login after working hours will be processed on the next working days; order login on Saturdays/ Sundays will be processed as Monday’s orders.
Due to overwhelming orders during peak period (November), the orders may take longer for delivery.
You will receive a sms notification from the courier if you have a delivery that day.
Our courier will try contacting you to see if he could leave the parcel at your doorstep and then send you a photo of the parcel's location.
If our courier is unable to contact you, we will reschedule the next earliest time slot for you.
However, please note that after the 2nd unsuccessful delivery, our courier may have to charge additional delivery charges.